AT&T is a leading telecommunications company in the international market located in Texas. It provides both of mobile and fixed telephonic services in the USA, and subscriptions of broadband and television services. AT&T and Yahoo! have the partnership for internet services and information service provider to offer co-branded DSL and Dial-Up internet connection. Email address services are also provided by AT&T to their existing customers.
AT&T email Support Services are the most reliable online technical support providers for email customers in the international market and it provides the best support without any disturbance all the time. We guarantee you that you will get highly accurate an quality services without any trouble. We have highly qualified and experienced technicians who are willing to help you out and fix the issues for you in easy and quick manner. By dialing AT&T support phone number you will get the best and affordable services. AT&T Customer Service Number will help you out to reach the certified technicians to get the instant and easy fix.
AT&T can get you all your email in one platform with AT&T emails. AT&T email account allows you to add another email address to your account to send and receive emails. If assistance needed you can call our AT&T customer care number or there are steps to configure AT&T email account.
To connect all your emails to AT&T:
How to add and manage a send only email address
Send only email address allows you to send messages from your email account. AT&T allows you add one or more than one email address in your account.
Note: While adding a new email address to your account if you get 553 error email then you have to verify newly added send only email address or contact AT&T customer care number to get instant help.
How to add a send only email to your account
- Log in to your AT&T account and go to your Inbox.
- There is a gear icon at the upper-right corner of the page, select it.
- Settings option should be selected now.
- Now select the writing email option.
- Which email you want to add in your account put it in the add send only address field.
- If you verify by selecting the verify option an email will be sent to the email address.
- You can verify the recently added email by clicking on the verification link.
Steps to do editing in send-only email address
- Log in to your AT&T account and Open your Inbox.
- Search for the gear icon from upper right corner of the page.
- Now Settings should be clicked.
- Now you should click on Accounts option.
- Choose send-only email address in which you want to make changes.
- From here you can edit name, description or reply to address.
- Last Step: Save Changes now.
Steps to delete send-only email address
- Log in to your AT&T account, and select Inbox.
- Select gear icon from upper right corner of the page.
- Now Settings should be selected.
- Now you should select Accounts option.
- Which send only email address you want to delete select it.
- You should click on Remove Account option.
- To confirm your decision select the remove account option one more time.
If any other queries or help required you can reach AT&T technical support number or AT&T support phone number.