Yahoo is one of the oldest Brands in email service providers. It is based on highly advanced technology as it has tie-ups with AT&T and Google too. Yahoo email services are all around the world used by billions of users. Users may face some issues and we are mentioning an issue over here with some solutions to it. Even though if any users face issues they have support from Yahoo Customer Care +1-800-721-0104 Number
If users are not getting the emails they expect is frustrating. We have some solutions with these steps to identify if there’s an issue with your account or the sender’s account that’s preventing the messages from arriving.
Check if your account has any errors
Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a computer and send yourself an email.
- If you get an error – address that to fix the issue.
- If you don’t get an error – your account is working as expected.
Check your account settings
These settings can prevent email from getting to your Inbox:
- Spam folder – Check your spam folder to see if the email was incorrectly marked.
- Blocked address – The sender may have been blocked by mistake.
So to unblock an email address follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click Mouse over the Settings menu icon then select Settings.
- Click on Blocked Email Addresses.
- Click an email address in the list to select it.
- Click Remove.
Email filters – Check your filters to see if the email could’ve arrived in another folder.
Modify your existing filter settings:
- Users have to click Mouse over the Settings icon then select Settings.
- Click on a filter name from your list.
- Click on Edit.
- Make the changes users requires and click Save.
- Click on Save again to return to your email.
Reply-to address – Make sure your reply-to address is blank.
Change your reply-to address
- Click on the Mouse over the Settings menu icon then select Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on the email account you want to select a different reply-to address for.
- Select an email address from the “Reply-to address” pull-down menu.
- Click on Save.
Have the sender check their account
If users didn’t find anything wrong with their account, then the issue is on the sender’s side.
- Make sure they entered user’s full email address correctly.
- Suggest they contact their email provider for further assistance.
For More info Visit Here:- Yahoo Technical Support Phone Number USA