Outlook- It’s an email web based service with various email administration and management features. Nowadays, Users can send and receive mails, find attachment and open it faster than before because of the changing and improving technology in Outlook mail. This mailing service has enhanced its performance by adding many unique and useful features and one of those amazing features is Automatic replies. A user can save their time and money in sending similar messages to multiple users by setting up automatic replies. Read and Follow this article and know about the regulations to place the automatic replies in Outlook but if you are not able to understand it you can always call on our outlook technical support number for further queries.
Follow the steps given below to create Outlook message template for auto reply –
- Open your Outlook account and then click on ‘Home’ button followed by ‘New Email’.
- Then insert the message or note for automated respond or reply in the message body.
- Now Click on the ‘File’ button and then choose ‘Save As’ option.
- Now in the Save As dialog box, click the ‘Outlook Template’ link in the ‘Save as type’ list.
- Insert the name of the message template in the ‘File Name’ box and then click on ‘Save’.
Well, there are various things which need to be setup in Outlook for the replies. Follow the steps mentioned below –
- Open your Outlook account with the correct login credentials.
- Now click on ‘Home’ button and then click next on ‘Rules’ and followed by ‘Manage Rules & Alerts’.
- Click the ‘New Rule’ button there in the dialog box.
- Now under ‘Start from a blank rule’ click on ‘Apply rules on messages I receive’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Check the criteria mentioned under the ‘Which conditions do you want to check?’ and again click on ‘Next’.
- Now under ‘What you want to do under messages’ check the box for ‘reply using a specific template’.
- In ‘Select a Reply Template’ box user will see another box as ‘Look In’. Click on the ‘User Templates in File System’.
- Select the template which was used in the previous section and then click ‘Open’ followed by ‘Next’.
- Next check the exceptions for the auto-reply rule and click on ‘Next’.
- Type a name for the auto-reply rule and click on ‘Finish’.
- User will be able to now see the message informing to send a reply automatically. Click on ‘OK’ and then again ‘OK’.
Even if you are not able follow the steps mentioned above you can always reach us by dialing our Outlook Customer Service Phone Number at any point of time a day.
Now look In the Rules Wizard, the rule of ‘reply used specific template’ will send an automatic reply only single time during a session. What it does is, it prevents the transfer of repetitive replies and messages from which the user may receive multiple replies at once. Once the user exists and restarts Outlook that is considered as to be the new session. New session means when an user closes and re opens his or her outlook account it will be considered as new session.
Now to setup your Out-of-Office messages in your Outlook account, follow the steps which are mentioned below –
- Open your Outlook account and then click on ‘File’, then ‘Info’ and then select the option of ‘Automatic Replies (Out of Office)’.
- Now click on ‘Send Automatic Replies’ and tick the check box for ‘Only send during this time range’.
- Mention the specific time for the replies in the fields for ‘Start time’ and ‘End time’.
- Now ‘Inside My Organization’ enter a message which will sent internally to the UCSD email addresses.
You can contact Outlook Customer support any time by just dialing phone number of outlook support to get instant help regarding all your issues related to outlook mails.