Are you facing issue in sending email in Yahoo?
Just Contact on Yahoo Tech Support Number +1-800-721-0104
Yahoo is one of the best email providers in the world. Sometimes when users face technical issues then it difficult for them to resolve them especially when they try to send the mail to anyone and Yahoo didn’t allow them to send the mail even. We are here providing you a solution related to issues when user unable to send email in Yahoo through outlook.
When the users migrated their .pst file from one PC to another and restored it in Outlook. The problem is that they can receive mails from my Yahoo account, but can’t send. How to solve this issue?
Solution for the issues a user face
Users are required to update the settings in Outlook.
To update the settings in Outlook we are mentioning few steps to follow:
1. First Open your Outlook account.
2. Next Click on the Tools menu over there.
3. Click on Account Settings in your account.
4. In next step select your mail account and click on the Change button.
5. After that Change the following settings given below:
6. Click on the More Settings button.
7. Next step Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
8. Change the following settings given below:
- Check the box my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Change the following settings:
- Check the box this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming server (POP3).
- Select SSL from the Use the following type of encrypted connection dropdown menu under Outgoing server (SMTP).
- Incoming server (POP3): Change your current settings to 995.
- Outgoing server (SMTP): Change your current settings to 465.
- Click on OK.
12. Click on Next.
13. Finally Click on Finish button and try to send an email for testing.
If you feel that still you are unable to send an email then just contact us on Yahoo technical support number +1-800-721-0104. With remote assistance